Saltar para o conteúdo
- Piepoli MF, Corrà U, Dendale P, et al. Challenges in secondary prevention after acute myocardial infarction: A call for action. Eur J Prev Cardiol 2016; 23: 1994-2006.
- Anderson L, Thompson DR, Oldridge N, Zwisler AD, Rees K, Martin N, Taylor RS: Exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation for coronary heart disease. The Cochrane database of systematic reviews 2016, 1:CD001800
- Rauch B, Davos CH, Doherty P, et al. The prognostic effect of cardiac rehabilitation in the era of acute revascularisation and statin therapy: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized and non-randomized studies – The Cardiac Rehabilitation Outcome Study (CROS). Eur J Prev Cardiol 2016; 23: 1914-1939.
- Whalley B, Rees K, Davies P, et al. Psychological interventions for coronary heart disease. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2011; Aug 10; 8: CD002902.
- Wong WP, Feng J, Pwee KH, et al. A systematic review of economic evaluations of cardiac rehabilitation. BMC Health Serv Res 2012; 8: 243.
- Piepoli MF, Corrà U, Adamopoulos S, Benzer W, Bjarnason-Wehrens B, Cupples M, et al. Secondary prevention in the clinical management of patients with cardiovascular diseases. Core components, standards and outcome measures for referral and delivery: a policy statement from the cardiac rehabilitation section of the European Association for Cardiovascular Prevention & Rehabilitation. Endorsed by the Committee for Practice Guidelines of the European Society of Cardiology. Eur J Prev Cardiol 2014; 21: 664-81.